The guardians and the students are aware, that the whole world is passing through a crisis on account of the pandemic COVID 19.
The only way to control the spread of this virus is by social distancing.The Government has therefore announced a lockdown of the country for a specific period of time( which may be extended till the situation improves).
we were henceforth forced to close down from the middle of March (just before the commencement of 1st unit test scheduled to start from 2nd April.After successfully introducing online classes for the students of high school and Higher Secondary department, we have enforced the same in the primary sections too.
As like all other school, Nava Nalanda will be beside you with their helping hand as always.
understanding your concern about the academic losses ,we have decided to start ONLINE CLASSES for the students to make up for the loss.
This classes will continue till the situation comes under control and we are able to resume our normal classes.
PLEASE FIND BELOW THE SCHEDULE OF ONLINE CLASSES.
THE DAILY TIME TABLE WILL BE PROVIDED IN THE TELEGRAM CHANNEL.
Join the Telegram Channel from here.
COMMENCEMENT OF ONLINE CLASS FOR THE STUDENTS OF I FROM 13.05.20(WEDNESDAY)
EACH PERIOD WILL BE OF 30MINUTES DURATION. THERE WILL BE 4 PERIODS EVERYDAY.
MORNING TIMING : 8.30AM-12NOON, AFTERNOON TIMING : 12.30PM- 4PM.
THERE WILL BE A GAP OF 30MINUTES BETWEEN TWO PERIODS.
GUARDIANS ARE REQUESTED TO ENSURE THAT THE STUDENTS KEEP THE BOOKS/ ROUGH COPY/PENCIL/ERASER WITH THEM BEFORE THE START OF EVERY PERIOD.
- INSTALL ZOOM IN YOUR SMART PHONE/TABLET/PC ( Click here to download ).
- SUBSCRIBE TO THE TELEGRAM BROADCASTING CHANNEL OF YOUR CLASS (Click here for channel list).
- YOU WILL GET A JOINING CODE THROUGH THE APP.
- THE CODES WILL BE AVAILABLE 5 MINUTES BEFORE THE CLASS STARTS FOR THE DAY, THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND THE CORRESPONDING TELEGRAM CHANNEL.
- AFTER JOINING THE SESSION, YOU WILL HAVE TO PUT YOUR DETAILS (NAME/CLASS/SECTION/ROLL/E-MAIL) TO GET ACCESS TO THE PARTICULAR CLASSROOM.
SO LET US GET STARTED . . . HAPPY LEARNING . . .