RE : ROUTINE AND INSTRUCTIONS TO THE STUDENTS OF CLASS-X(KOLKATA& SANTINIKETN)
After nearly a month of inaction, gear up now for the ONLINE CLASSES from 13.04.20 (Monday).
You must have already installed the ZOOM app on your mobile/tablet/laptop/pc.
Students of the morning session of Southern Avenue are requested to join in the morning classes, while those of the afternoon session of Southern Avenue along with the students of Santiniketan are requested to join in the afternoon classes. Please find enclosed the routine of both the morning and afternoon classes from 13th April till 5th May, 2020.
However there are some important instructions for you all:
- The students who have joined the Telegram group are only permitted to join the classes.
- The joining code/meeting ID available in the telegram group is a confidential one and is not shareable.
- The School Authority is at liberty to monitor the user’s activity during the online classes.
- Students should not join the meeting prior to the schedule time given in the class routine available herein.
- Taking screenshot of the classes is not permissible.
- Recording the classes in any manner is not permissible.
- During the class, students should not turn on the microphone and camera and in case they do so, the classes will have to be suspended.
THE STUDENTS ARE HEREBY REQUESTED TO FOLLOW ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS STRICTLY. IN VIOLATION OF ANY OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THE SCHOOL AUTHORITY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TAKE APPROPRIATE MEASURES AT THE EXTENT OF SUSPENDING/BLOCKING/RUSTICATING THE SAID STUDENT.
STUDENTS SHOULD JOIN THE CLASSES AS PER THE SCHEDULE TIME MENTIONED IN THE ROUTINE AND NOT BEFORE THAT.
HAPPY LEARNING . . .