To complete the provisional admission process students
are instructed to deposit the residual amount by
Debit or Credit Card
Demand Draft drawn in favour of
NAVA NALANDA HIGH SCHOOL (H.S DEPARTMENT)
SCIENCE STREAM : GR – IA 27,580 /-
NUTRITION STREAM : GR – IB 27,730 /-
ECON-STAT/GEGR-MATH STREAM : GR – II 27,430 /-
HUMANITIES & COMMERCE STREAM : GR – III & IV 27,130 + LAB @150 per lab
Students are further instructed to bring the following:
1. Copy of Admit Card of Madhyamik / CBSE / ICSE. (Original Migration Certificate to be submitted to office within 15th July 2020, for those candidates who has given their Class X Board Exam from CBSE, ICSE or other State Boards).
2. Two copies of passport size colour photograph in present school uniform.
3. Rs. 200/- in cash for admission form.
4. Those who will pay the outstanding amount by DD – Requisite fees in Demand Draft as mentioned.
5. Advance Money Receipt lying with you.
Please note that the admission will be liable to be cancelled if the candidate is unsuccessful in the class X Board examination or requisite marks is not obtained in individual subject/s as per the norms of the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education.
Date: 18.03.2020 By order